Foley’s Funeral Directors provide all Funeral Arrangements.
Our Services Include:
- Funeral planning according to the wishes of the family
- Preparation, care and presentation of the deceased
- Placing death notices in newspapers and / or on local radio
- Co-ordination of arrangements with clergy, cemeteries and crematoria
- Arranging funeral music, organist or singer
- Books of condolence
- Arranging the opening of new or existing graves
- Flowers and floral tributes
- Preparing all the necessary documentation needed for cremation
- Repatriation from Ireland or from abroad
- Ordering of floral tributes
- Donations to charitable organisations
- Arrangement of lunch or reception after funeral
- Registration of death and procurement of death certificate
- Acknowledgement notices in newspapers
- Erection and/or engraving on headstone.
We will guide you through the entire process, at each stage of the arrangement process, we will discuss all of the options available to you including cost. We are available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you might have 24 hours a day.
A member of our family is available to you 24 hours a day to be of assistance to you.
We provide a full and professional embalming service.
We provide a wide range of coffins and caskets suitable for burial and cremation, which are available for viewing in our showroom.